2019 Tejas Grande Model – $12,300.00 (base price)
At 1095+/- lbs., the Tejas Grande is our largest lightweight camper. The exterior cabin dimensions of the Tejas are 10’L x 5’W x 5’H. We centered the design of this camper on our automated Queen-sized bedding/sofa arrangement and a separate entryway. Campers will experience extraordinary convenience, safety and exceptional comfort camping features with the Tejas.
- Pull out/Retractable entry step
- Interior and Exterior Safety Bars for easy entry ingress/egress
- Composite walls and flooring, with a strong lightweight headliner. All provide a light interior with easy cleaning
- Powered bed to sofa re-configuration
- Entry Cabinet, add an Optional Microwave and exterior mounted Oven/Cooktop kitchen with exterior mounting
- Optional Lightweight 12v / 110v Digital Flat Screen TV with DVD available, mounted in cabinet area
- Both 12v and 110v charging USB connection receptacles
- Two 30”x20” sliding cabin windows with insect screens, the operating windows provide great air cross flow when the AC/Heat is not in use, add the optional powered roof vent if more air is preferred
- Climate Right 110v, 5000 btu Air Conditioner with heater, Tongue mounted and removable, Note: AC and heater must run from park 110 power or external 1800 to 2000-watt generator, the AC will not operate from batteries.
- 54” arched Entry door with round port hole window, keyed door lock with an extra security dead bolt.
- Secured Entryway storage area for Oven/Stove and table while traveling. (Additional storage/operation room for optional Porta-Potti)
- The interior entry area accommodates a large pet bed or sleeping pallet for a small child. The Tejas is Fido friendly!
Easy towing is “The Rule” by the nature of our design, the Tejas includes, Timbren torsion axles for a smoother ride, safety chains, coated/painted steel frame, 2” ball coupler, 4 pin electrical connector to auto, integrated tongue basket with wheeled tongue jack and a 2” rear receptacle for bike racks or other optional plug in features, like extra storage rack or even a small removable Bar B Que pit.
Maintenance is simple, we feature an all-aluminum exterior and high-pressure plastic laminated or composite finishes for all interior surfaces. Owners will not have to spend countless hours waxing exterior components or time-consuming cleaning the interior after camping trips. Walls ceiling and floor feature impervious surfaces that do not absorb odors or stain easily. Simply wipe the interior when necessary with mild soap and water. We keep this one clean and simple for owners. We use only solid construction techniques with no flimsy glue on trims and features that quickly fall off, our trims, doors and windows utilize stainless steel screws and lightweight aluminum incorporated with high end caulking specifically made for the long term. In short, the Tejas with a little care will provide a camper that will last generations. Summary…
- Low maintenance
- Small enough to fit in your garage
- Lightweight enough to pull with many 4 Cylinder vehicles
- No painting required on interior walls, floor or ceilings.
- Exteriors are 100% Aluminum with a few composite fittings applied with stainless fasteners and high-quality specialty caulking
- Aluminum Fenders
- Standard Timbren torsion axles with 14” Aluminum Rims, 6 ply Radial tires rated at 81 mph.
- 7” or 10” Electric brake option, but normally not needed
- Safe and secure Entry doors, with locking large windows/screens
- Optional multi speed 12v powered fan roof vent, (must be combined with Enhanced Power Package)
- 12v and 110v power panel system with smart battery charger, two 7 ah sealed batteries with all LED interior and exterior lighting
The Tejas will travel as far as you need and at safe highway speeds. You can instantly camp when you arrive at your destination. No need to erect a tent and dragging out your belongings, just camp and rest safely at your destination. Stay one night or a few days without spending time packing or unpacking, simply hook up and continue your adventure. Keeping it Simple!
Note to Texas Residents: Franchised Dealer will Collect additional Title Fee, First Year Registration License Fee, 6.25% Vehicle Sale Tax, and provide Registration. No Tax to Out of State Buyers.
Tejas “Grande” Features
Images above show details of the Exterior & Interior Features of the Tejas Grande Teardrop. Its amazing the number of Features packed into our Teardrops. Click images for larger view. You really can take most of the Comforts of Home with you. How do we do this? Shhhhh! Its a secret…